GET TO KNOW OUR COACHES
Each of our NutraVantage Coaches are Registered Dietitians. THAT’S WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT! We are licensed to teach you how to eat, create healthy food habits, live lifestyles that improve your health, and educate you on how food affects your body.
Still have questions about how NutraVantage can help you, Request a Call!
Amanda – MS, RD, LD
I am passionate about helping people discover how nutrition and exercise can positively affect both the mind and body, which is why I like to take a more holistic approach. My hobbies include being outdoors, traveling, listening to podcasts or audiobooks, and hanging out at the gym. I am a total Crossfit junkie and am currently getting ready to compete in this year’s Crossfit Open. I enjoy running as well, and have completed 5ks, 10ks, and one half marathon.
- I have a M.S in Nutrition and Dietetic Internship from Kent State University
- My favorite workout is any type of crossfit, specifically cardio based
- My favorite cross training workouts are crossfit with both running and weight lifting
- My guilty pleasure is chocolate
Amber – RD, LD
I have a passion for helping individuals reach their health and wellness goals. As a busy mother of two girls, I understand the challenges of trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I take a personalized approach to designing sustainable nutrition plans tailored to each individual. I have personal experience with type 1 diabetes and a strong interest in integrative and functional medicine and sports nutrition. In my free time I enjoy being outdoors, walking, running, hiking, biking, or just catching some rays by the pool. I also love spending time with my family and friends, going to new restaurants or wineries, watching sports, working out, shopping, traveling, and spending a relaxing day watching movies or crime tv.
- I have a B.S. in Nutrition & Dietetics from The University of Akron
- My favorite workout is strength training, running and Lagree fitness
- My favorite cross training workout is Orange theory or Beachbody programs
- My guilty pleasures are pizza and mac & cheese
Chelsea – RDN, LD, ACSM, AFAA/NSCA
I grew up in the metro-Detroit area and I’m a Michigan girl at heart. I live in Grand Rapids, MI with my boyfriend and our kitty, Zelda. When I’m not working with clients or being a crazy cat mom at home, I love writing, photography, trying new restaurants and breweries, and traveling. My most recent trip was to the Bahamas, but I’d love to go to Japan or Thailand next! My nutrition philosophy is that healthy eating does not have to be boring or extreme to get you results. Food is a powerful tool for improving your health and it should also be enjoyed!
- I have a B.S. in Exercise Science and Dietetics from Western Michigan University and M.S. of Food & Nutrition from Bowling Green State University
- My favorite workout is crossfit but yoga is a close second
- My favorite cross training workout is Crossfit workout “Nancy” 5 rounds for time
- My guilty pleasure is mozzarella sticks
Eileen – RDN, LD
I live in Central Ohio. Outside of work, I enjoy cooking and spending time with my 5 year old son, 2 year old and 8 month old daughters. I have run tough mudders, spartan races, and half marathons. I currently train in CrossFit and plan to participate in more obstacle runs this summer!
- I have a B.S. in Allied Health Professions – Medical Dietetics
- My favorite workout is running
- My favorite cross training workout is rope climbing
- My guilty pleasure is salted carmel chocolate fudge
Kayla – RD, LDN, AFAA, ACE
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian, I strive to provide clients with the tools they need to lead a healthy lifestyle that is individualized to their specific needs. I enjoy maintaining my health by hiking, running/trail running, weightlifting and creating healthy recipes in the kitchen!
Some of my accomplishments include: Marathon PR 3:41:57, Half Marathon PR 1:50:13, Tough Mudder and Spartan Race Finisher.
- I have a Graduate Certificate from Bradley University and B.S. in Dietetics from Ashland University
- My favorite workout is weight lifting
- My favorite cross training workout is trail running and hiking
- My guilty pleasure is Handel’s ice cream