GemCare Wellness is a health care service provider subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (HIPAA). We have always been committed to protecting the information you share with us and are required by law to:
- Maintain the privacy of your protected health information (PHI) electronic/computer information, telephone & cell phone communications, verbal or faxed information
- Provide this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information to any customer who requests it
- Abide by the terms of this Notice until adoption of a new one
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, submits or access their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are process through a gateway provider and are not stored or process on our servers.
- Contact information that allows us to identify you and communicate with you and includes your name, phone number, username, mailing address and email address.
- Information that helps us understand who you are and what products and/or services you are interested in such as: business name, location, and other demographic information.
- Transactional information including purchase and inquiries
- Financial Account Information as needed to complete your purchase, such as credit card information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Opt out of our emailing lists by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link within emails. You acknowledge that opting out of communications does not affect our communication with you via telephone or emailing regarding your orders of sales/service transactions.
- Request updates to your protected health information that you believe is incorrect or incomplete.
This document was last updated on October 15, 2018